Happy Monday! And if you look outside and see snow, please stay safe and warm! If you look outside and see sunshine and only need a light sweater… count your lucky stars.
This week we are working on closets around the house. Closets are the easiest place to find clutter and clutter takes up precious space that you pay for every month in rent and mortgage.
But we must eat! Here is our Menu Plan For the Week!
- Monday- BBQ Chicken Breast, Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob, Greek Salad and Smores – Yum
- Tuesday – Gluten Free Lasagna, Green beans, and Salad
- Wednesday – Siracha Chicken Legs, Roasted Potatoes, Peas and Sliced Fruit
- Thursday – Leftovers – with salad
- Friday– Dinner Out – Probably Indian, we love Indian
- Saturday – Family Picnic – In house with a movie, warm fuzzy blankets, cozy slippers and comfy sweats. That is my kind of a meal. hehe
- Sunday – Roast Chicken with Lemons, Grilled Eggplant, green salad, and fresh strawberries for the sweet tooth.
Weekly Cleaning List
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing inside of 4 or more drawers or shelves. Simple yet needed every three months or so throughout the year.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
Thursday – Spend 15 minutes filing papers and shredding any piles of papers you have been meaning to get to but never find the time.
Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week. We are working on closets. Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
Saturday-Linens and Extra Laundry Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Play a game with the family tonight or ask the kids questions about their favorite animal and then every grab a some paper and crayons and draw their favorite animal, hang your art work to enjoy through the week!
Have a wonderful week!
We love the film Inside Out and it makes for a great family night movie.
Inside Out (Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack + Digital Copy)
Have a rocking week!
We are linking up with orgjunkie, so many recipes to take a peek at!