My desk is a mess. I honestly have no excuse. I have been successfully ignoring the mess for a couple of days. You see the truth as I see it is….
- I was looking for one tiny piece of kind of important tax information.
- Little Guy had a diorama due today and I just have not had the time to tidy.
- Drinking coffee is much more enjoyable than organizing or cleaning on most days.
- I am a perfectionist and if I can’t make it perfect than I tend to just ignore it.
- Messy Desk = Artistic, Creative, Do-Gooder, Engaging Conversationalist with a minor Twitter Addiction. At least that is what I am telling myself.
So I am challenging myself, and any other overwhelmed mom out there to give their workspace at little momma –love today. Just spend about 10 minutes or so and you will be surprised at how good it feels to sit and work at a tidy desk. I am assuming I am not the only one on this world -wide -web with a messy desk. Right?
Pictured of course is the before picture. I am shamefully embarrassed. As a matter of fact I am praying to the Internet angels that my own momma does not read this post.
I will post an update tomorrow morning on my 10- minute challenge. And I of course will be listening to the King sing the entire time. I am a Southern gal and we tend to love us some Elvis.
I swear I am only going to post exactly what 10-minutes changed. Honesty is important to us artistically, engaging, twitter addicts.
Did you find Elvis?
peace and popcorn,