Last weekend I shared the big publishers fall decor links, this weekend we are going to take a peek at what other bloggers are doing around the web. I have had so much fun looking at different photos and blog posts and I have learned one thing for sure.
Bloggers are super creative folk.
1. My Fall Mantel- Hopscotch Designs. This is the link that goes with the photo above, my favorite inspiration link.
2. Let Thy Mantel Fall on Me – The photos remind me of Edgar Allen Poe and what could be more perfect than Edgar during Halloween?
3. Perfect Pumpkins My Fall Mantel- The simple basket of mini pumpkins is perfect for my busy lifestyle. I am so doing this one.
4. Two Story Cottage – Adds hues of blue to the Fall color pattern and I love it!
5. And for the crafty, Thrifty Decor makes a super cute pumpkin wreath that I feel a novice could do quite well.
I am so ready to decorate now! I can hardly wait.
My goal for the next 4 days is to add Fall touches in the house and then the week before Halloween I will transform the fall decor by adding Halloween to the mix. This save times and money!