100 Fall Festval Raffle Basket Ideas – Auction Basket Ideas For Everone!
Room parents everywhere are scrambling for new ideas or any ideas for Fall/School Raffle Baskets. Here is a collection of 100 for your overwhelmed eyes! If you can add to this list I would love to hear from you!
Even now I am thinking what about a French basket or New Orleans? The sky is the limit and so are the containers. I am sure Pinterest is swimming with ideas, but come on, use your imagination!
Pictured above is on I created out of a beach towel, this can be used for Mother’s Day or birthdays as well. Click here to learn how to make the towel basket.
2. Spa/Bath Products
4. Movie Night – One or Two Family Friendly movies and 4 movie passes, popcorn and a pack of real fruit sodas.
5. Star Wars Theme Basket
6. Family Night Out for 4 (Family friendly dinner gift certificat, movie passes)
7. Local Sports Tickets
8. Camping supplies
10. Itunes Gift Card Tree
11. Scented Candles
12. Paleo Gift Basket -Books, Cookbooks and Free Range Beef or Turkey Jerky
13. Kitchen and Bar gadgets
14. Baking gadgets
15. Italian Dinner
16. Mexican Dinner
17. Gourmet Cheese with crackers,olives and jams
19. Certificate for photo shoot and frames
20. Art supplies
21. Teas or Coffees
22. Costume Box filled with all kinds of costumes
23. Books (Themed for Age or Subject)
25. Warner Brothers ( Bugs Bunny etc….)
27. Crochet or Knitting ( with beginner lessons)
28. Scrapbooking or other paper crafts
31. Professional Racing ( Nascar)
33. Football Team
34. Baseball Team
36. Museum passes for 4
37. Tie- Dye Kits for 4
38. Paint a Plate for 4
40. Teddy Bears
41. Baseball Cards
42. Framed Painting from a local artist.
44. Greeting cards/ notecards
45. Gift certificate to an art class or Paint Party
47. Hair Accessories
48. Miniature Golf or Tokens for the Local Driving Range with a set of matching Golf Caps and gloves.f
49. Bath Towels
50. Safety Products
51. Dolls, Barbie, American Girl etc.
52. Quilt with a set of Little House on the Prairie books
53. Models (Airplane/Cars/Trains)
54. Polaroid Camera with film, albums, and frames
55. Pampered Chef
56. Arbonne Gift Basket
57. Homemade Gourmet
59. Dan Gutman Weird School Books and reading light
60. School Spirit
61. Teacher/Office Supplies
62. Car Detailing with Gas Gift Cards or Starbucks Gift Cards…
63. Boys Toys Variety
64. Girls Toys Variety
65. Anything with Fairies
66. Spicy Basket- Collection of gourmet hot salsa, sauces and even jams.
67. Hot Wheels
70. Summer/Beach (Fall, Winter, or Spring)
71. Seasonings & Spices
72. Thanksgiving Decor
73. Halloween Decor
74. Earth Friendly Cleaning Supplies
75. Wrapping supplies (wrapping paper, bows, tape wrapping paper container)
76. Christmas Ornaments
77. Tickets to Local Theatre
78. Bread Machine with lots of prepared mixes
79. Patriotic – Fourth of July
81. Large Box of Organic Vegetables and Fruits ( this has to be done the day of the festival)
82. Gluten Free
83. Sugar Free
84. Earthquake Kit – Either rations or items to have on hand in case of an emergency.
85. First Aid
86. Vintage Homemaker- Apron, Cookbooks and How to Books on running a household and planning parties.
87. Local Honey and Fresh Bread and Fruit
88. Automotive – Prepaid gas cards, oil, auto emergency kit
89. Healthly Snacks
90. Money Tree
91. Child’s Bath Time Fun – Soaps, Toys and More.
92. Sundae Party in a Basket- lots of topping for yummy ice-cream and gift certifcate for some yummy frozen fun at the local creamery.
93. Travel (travel games, word search, travel toiletries)
95. Different Flavored Popcorns
97. Tea Party Set
98. Gift Card Tree
99. Goofy Socks
100. Goofy Hats
Did you find something? Did you find a great theme for this year raffle basket? Do you have an idea to add to our list?
We would lovet to hear about your ideas for Fall Festval Raffle Basket Ideas and Auction Basket Ideas !
Purchasing these ready made gift baskets will help me fund Mommacan.com. It does not add extra cost to you but helps keep this site thriving. These are bargains and can be taken apart and jazzed up with your creative input, via big bows, gift cards and other fun items! 🙂