Menu Plan, Cleaning List, and Christmas eBookGreat News!
The Christmas Planning book is coming this week! Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to receive this free offer while it last. I will keep the book as a freebie for two weeks and then it will be available for purchase. I am very excited simply because this is my very first Ebook. And Ebook is something you can read on a PDF with the option of printing.
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Grilled Chicken Breast, Cheesy Cauliflower Bake, Crescent’s Greek Style Green Beans
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday – with yummy cantina salsa
- Wednesday – Leftovers! I can’t begin to tell you how much money you can save eating up leftovers from the fridge.
- Thursday – Roast, Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes, and Spinach and Apple Salad
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Against The Grain Pizza at Home and a Movie Night
- Sunday – Grilled Burgers, Baked Frozen fries for the guys and salad for this gal.
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms a good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks, and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
Thursday – Take the Day Off Just do the Basics
Friday – Organize remaining school supplies.
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!
linking up with orgjunkie.com