I am going to jump right in that Christmas is coming and it is a busy time of year. Before the hustle and bustle begins read these 110 Ways to Screw Up Christmas! And find a wonderful solution!
- Making a list and not checking it twice.
- There is nothing more stressful then forgetting someone on your gift list. Especially, if you have perfectly wrapped surprises for 12 nieces and nephews but you forget number 13.
- Running out of Scotch tape. I promise you, running out of clear tape while wrapping gifts the night before Christmas can bring the most happiest-go-lucky moms to tears. (Tip: gift bags do not need tape)
- Forgetting to order the ham. A perfectly roasted turkey or ham is at the top of many Christmas dinner list. Forgetting to order that ham or turkey is a real Christmas downer.
- Cocktails and proximity magnify family squabbles. Do you and your family/guests a huge favor and iron out any misunderstandings before the first Christmas party.
- Racking up credit card debt. Yes, there it is so much fun to buy the latest gadgets and elegant frocks for the people we love, but when that whopper of a credit card bill shows up in January….. JOY OVER.
- Re-gifting to the original giver. Yes, this happens, and it is awkward and sometimes a tipping point to unpleasant feedback in the form of texts, Facebook tagging, and mighty cold shoulders. We should all take note and at the very least adhere the gift tag to the top of the gift as a reminder for next year.
- Talking about Politics – This year we have learned that politics can make many people angry and several of those angry people could possible break down in tears at your Christmas celebration. I vote for calling a Christmas- Truce to all politics during holiday gatherings.
- Not getting enough rest– You know who you are! Stretching the day until it goes until the late night, existing on five hours of sleep or less and making everyone in the family PAY for your crankiness. Trust me, getting sleep, will make you more productive.
- Getting wired on too much coffee to get things done. This can be bad and another habit that can cause a mommy meltdown or two. Eventually, you will come down from that caffeine buzz, and you will not be a happy camper.
- Hog the H0liday- I don’t mean that having ham will ruin your Christmas. But getting your feathers ruffled when the family has grown, and your kids might need to spend Christmas morning quietly at home with their kids or your great aunt Zelda just could not make the trip this year. Just enjoy the moment and remember, celebrating Christmas is not a number on the calendar but a spirit of joy and giving in your heart and the remembrance of a little baby born to bring peace, joy and hope to the world. Hogging the 25th of December is just going to cause ruffles when there should be good wishes.
Want a less screwed up Christmas?
This fantastic Christmas Planning eBook along with the fun and 60 colorful printables has helped me so much. Pam has written simple steps to follow to get gifts purchases, meals planned, and wonderful tips on giving with the heart and not just your pocket book. You are going to love this Christmas bundle at this special introductory cost of 2.50.This offer is available for a limited time so don’t waste another minute of your time and take a peek of what you will learn and what is inside the bundle.
You Will Learn:
- Simple steps to create a Sparkly Christmas Plan that suits your family’s needs.
- Determine a budget and make those dreadful post-Christmas credit cards bills a thing of the past.
- Learn when to stop decorating and pay yourself on the back for a sparkly job well done.
- Tips on Gift wrapping supplies and when to mail Christmas Cards.
- Plan Christmas Meals like a Queen of Tinsel Pro!
What’s inside the eBook?
17 Chapters of Simple Steps and Tips to prepare your Christmas season by a Veteran Mom of 29 years with a dash of humor and lots of sparkly joy!
60 – 8.5 x 11 Pdf Printables to build the perfect Christmas Binder and plan your Dream Christmas The pages also include 2016-17 printable calendar pages that are vertical, perfect for meal planning, scheduling, and more!
A bonus daily agenda printable with a generously-sized doodle/bullet journal spot to allow you the take notes or get super creative.
Why? Because ” You Deserve a Sparkly, Chaos- Free Christmas!”
This special offer only lasts until November 11, 2016, Then the price will go up!
If you enjoy writing things down in a spiral binder or another planner you can buy the eBook fo only 99¢. This crazy good offer will disappear quickly so don’t waste one minute.
I am so excited to offer the bundle. It is worth more than 20 dollars and is truly a gift to the overwhelmed
Christmas planner and busy mom, dad, or just anybody!