Happy Monday! I am so jazzed, we have had a beautiful day in Southern California, which sounds goofy, but it has been raining so much here I started to feel really gloomy. I am so much more productive on sunny days! Plus, I love my GTD system, it helps me to focus, even when I am too busy to think. This week on the menu I have simple suppers, but really am looking forward most to my Instapot night! Everyone I know is on an Instapot craze! And for good reason, it is a super quick way to make a meal.
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Crispy Baked Chicken Legs, Baked Potato, Crescent’s Greek Style Green Beans
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday – with yummy Melon Salsa
- Wednesday – Leftovers! I can’t begin to tell you how much money you can save eating up leftovers from the fridge.
- Thursday – Turkey Breast, Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes, and Spinach and Apple Salad
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Against The Grain Pizza at Home and a Movie Night
- Sunday – Instapot Chicken Tortilla Soup
If you have an Instapot recipe I would love to hear about it!
Plus, starting very soon I will be hosting a fun monthly gathering with my blogging pal from Life On Pearl Street, that will feature one new writer a month, plus fabulous design ideas, DIY ideas, recipes and so much more! We are celebrating creative talent! Our Party Elves have been working around the clock to make this the best celebration on the WORLD WIDE WEB! We are so excited!
Create and Celebrate! STAY TUNED