This is What’s For Dinner #9! I can’t believe how time has flown. I just wanted you all to know that I am knee deep in moving around and organizing the blog this week and next. This will allow for easier finds on posts that you need for organizing, decorating, recipes, and cleaning. I appreciate your patience as this busy working mom gets through this growing phase of MommaCan.com. This week for dinner I am eating clean as I can but will enjoy traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner on Friday which is St. Patrick’s Day! Yum, I can’t wait.
On the blog, this week I will be sharing how I control clutter here at our house, a simple three-step method that I have been using since my youngest was just a wee little one. Seriosuly, keeping clutter in control does not have to be hard!
What’s For Dinner This Week!
- Monday – Paleo Turkey Burgers with chunky guacamole and watermelon salsa.
- Tuesday – Baked Potato Bar with all the fixings, dipping into my freezer stash of shredded slow cooker bbq chicken.
- Wednesday – Big Fat Greek Salad with bbq chicken thighs and corn on the cob.
- Thursday – Shredded BBQ Chicken sandwiches, coleslaw, American Fried Potatoes ( A total throwback 80’s meal)
- Friday – Traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Saturday – Dinner Out
- Sunday – Rustic Lemon Chicken, cucumber salad, and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
I hope your week is filled with fantastic meals and lots of happy moments!
Sign up for email updates and gain access to our free printables.