Along with these Simple Daily Challenges, there are tips, free printable, recipes and bits and pieces of my family life. The blog has started developing into a productivity blog for moms and I am truly enjoying the journey.
I believe that moms need a place to toot their own horns or share the frustrations when they need a boost.
I am growing this little village (blog) to support moms who need this boost and a place to toot their own horns, share their accomplishments and build on their dreams. And when they need it, a place to share life’s upsets and find some good old fashioned momma support.
It not only takes a village to raise children. It takes a village to raise mommas as well. A place to go for a virtual hug and a place to go for a virtual push.
I want every mom who completes these challenges to have a more productive day
and a simpler method of keeping their homes clutter free and clean as well as inspire to make their
homes more beautiful.
About Momma aka Pam List
- I am a WAHM with one great hubby and two boys.
- I have been a mom for over 25 years.
- I have one boy in college and one in grade school.
- I once co-managed a cafe and helped to develop one of the best darn cornbread dressing recipes you will ever taste.
- I was a band geek in high school.
- I love music. I have studied it, taught it, and made a decent living off it for many years. But times change.
- I met my husband on-line! Married him and planted myself in a new state with new dreams and a brand new life.
- I love cooking, organizing, singing, reading and being a momma.
- I love gadgets of all kinds. My current favorite is the Ipad by Apple and its pal the Iphone and of course my beloved Kindle.
- My favorite “brick and mortar” hangouts are Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, and Barnes and Noble ( I am really going to miss book stores).
- I currently work from home for the family business, maintain a church website, direct a young Catholic children’s choir, run a very busy household, and drag my poor little boy to school, music lessons and martial arts until he is too tired to even whine!
- I just finished the Couch to 5k App on my Iphone and it was the best App I have purchased so far for my phone. Next up…. the 10K!
- Discovered Paleo and am now incorportating Trim Heathy Mama. With Paleo I have wiped out my horrible PMDD and I feel like a new person!
- Latest News- I recently had breast surgery and was very lucky to have excellent medical care under a great doctor. Please get your yearly check-up ,you as a mom and caregiver are worth the time it takes to get the scans and be healthy!