Christmas can be a very stressful time of year. Being prepared for this wonderful holiday can be time-consuming. Here are five simple ways to get ready for Christmas.
- Budget- Plan a time to sit down and iron out a realistic budget. There is no shortcut to a budget and no happy mommy when the bills start rolling in come January, and you have over spent.
- Check your wardrobe and the kids’ wardrobe for items needed. Children are usually easy to dress up, but moms need time to make sure there special occasion and Church clothes fit properly. If you feel frumpy, your will bet grumpy.
- Speaking of feeling frumpy, plan meals, get plenty of sleep and exercise regularly. You will feel more positive and JOY-FILLED if you know you are making great choices for your health.
- Decorate your home early and shop for gifts early – This will free up some time to spend with your best gifts, your family, and friends.
- With all the work it takes to accomplish the four above tasks, make sure to schedule in some pampering time. You deserve to sparkle, and your family will be thrilled to see you happy.
Pam – The Momma Elf
What you get 17 Chapter eBook, with Bonus Bullet Journal Daily Agenda PDF, and 60 Christmas Planner Printables Bundle