Each year I share the Memorial Day Blanket of Freedom Post and offer to add your family members to our Freedom Quilt. If you have a member either living active duty, retired active duty, deceased, in any branch including the guard please leave a comment here, email Pamela@mommacan.com or post your family member on our Facebook via a message or in the comments of the Memorial Day Post.
Memorial Day Post
But we must eat! Here is our Menu Plan For the Week!
- Monday- BBQ Chicken Breast, Corn on the Cob, Greek Salad, and Strawberries
- Tuesday – Dinner Out – Orchestra Concert and Potluck ( I am making a huge salad)
- Wednesday – Siracha Chicken Legs, Roasted Potatoes, Peas and Sliced Fruit
- Thursday – Pot roast with potatoes, carrots, and radishes.
- Friday– Chipotle!!! – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Family Picnic – TBD
- Sunday – Roast Chicken with Lemons – Sheet Pan Supper, Country Style -Sauteed Cabbage, and fresh strawberries for the sweet tooth.
Share this post with a friend! Let’s Grow the Freedom Quilt to reach from Sea to Shining Sea!