- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- Yield: 4 servings
You Will Need
- 1 medium head organic cabbage, cored and finely chopped
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- ⅔ organic cup ketchup
- ½ cup organic unfiltered apple cider
- ½ cup organic sugar
- 2 tsp. mild hot sauce
- In a large bowl, whisk together ketchup, vinegar, sugar, hot sauce, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Add cabbage and toss to combine. Let sit, tossing occasionally, for 20 minutes but you can make it a day ahead of time.
- Serve with any kind of BBQ, on hotdogs or burgers. It is pretty tart so pairing it with a sweeter bbq sauce may keep you from the Carolina pucker.