Five Minutes! Five Minutes!
Sounds so simple and really is such a short time. But five minutes can make a dowdy room shine if you give that room five full focused minutes. Our journey to organize in the month of August will seem so much easier if we have a few little tidy dashes every few days are so to turn those dowdy rooms into happy, peaceful rooms. Let the mad dash begin!
What you will need:
Optional: Timer and Camera
1. Trash bag
2. Clutter box
3. Good music or other motivating tools that get you moving. I like anything peppy and adore a good Broadway musical. But today feels like:
Lets Get Started!
1. First if you like take a quick digital before photo so that you can bask in your clutter-free glory when you are finished.
2. Take your trash bag and you clutter box and turn on one good tune or set your timer for 5 mintes in the room of your choice.
3. Put trash in the trash bag and clutter in the clutter box and when the music or timer stops spend the next three minutes putting away the clutter and throwing out the trash.
4. Now take that after photo and say to yourself TADA!
Repeat as many times as time allows.
Five Minutes! Five Minutes! You CAN do this.