Its practically the weekend! Mother’s Day weekend! Can you feel the excitement. I actually feel kind of tired, which seems to be a trend with moms these days.
Idea: Try to sleep in at least one day this weekend. It is Mother’s Day weekend and if you can get that extra sleep than go for it!
We are on our last day of How to have a rocking Mother’s Day weekend. At the end of our tasks we are going to rip off the shackles of guilt if our homes are not perfect. We have did our best and the rest can be done next Monday. Life moves quickly and we need to take the time to stop and smell the roses. On Mother’s Day weekend we should take time to smell the whole bouquet!
Let’s Get Started:
- Do a quick 52 pick-up around the house. Choose the room of gloom. The one that is bugging you the most right this minute.
- Make sure you tidy up after breakfast. Wash up the dishes or load up the dishwasher. Wipe down the counters.
- Make up the beds and request that the older children do the same.
- Clear the clutter off counters for 10 solid minutes. You can split this up into two 5 minute slots and share with a family member.
- Wipe down all the sinks throughout the house and give the toilets a good swishing.
- At the end of your work day take a little extra time tidy up your desk and the area surrounding it.
- Empty all trash cans in your home at the end of the right after dinner tonight.
Now go out and conquer you Mother’s Day weekend! See you bright and early Monday rock stars!