Five easy slow cooker ( Crock-Pot) Meatball recipes that are so simple any man can cook them up for game day or whatever social event a man might have. The beauty of these recipes is that you, the mom can have the day off from the kitchen to do something wonderful, like eat salad in a nice cafe with other civilized moms. These are all great recipes for any dinner party or pot luck supper, but they are perfect for sports and other manly gatherings.
Meatball Slow Cooker Recipes
- Easy Crock Pot Meatball Subs- Food.com - This is a great filling recipe fit for a guys day in and a mom’s day out.
- Crock-pot Party Meatballs – The Country Cook- This recipe has three ingredients. A no brainer even a distracted football fan could make.
- Famous Meatballs Recipe – Allrecipes.com – I am not sure why these balls are called famous, but who cares they have pineapple, for some added kick a two seeded and chopped jalapeno peppers to the pot. What guys does not love jalapeno and pineapple?”
- Slow Cooker BBQ Buffalo Meatballs - Little Kitchen- Big Bites – This is a manly man’s recipes. – It could use a bit more heat, I would add a heaping table spoon of sirachi. I mean cold beer can wash down any kind of heat, so I hear.
- Cranberry Sauerkraut Balls Taste of Home - For the adventorous man-cook, adding sauerkraut to cranberry is pure genius but eating with toothpicks is too time cosuming.
All of these slow cooker meatballs can easily be eaten with a good hoagie roll and paired with a happy cheese like muenster.
Have a rocking day moms! Your man can handle this.