Today we are decluttering the laundry room for just 10 simple minutes. The laundry room for many becomes a junk room from lack of time to put things away and organization. Today we are going to rid ourselves of unloved clutter and put as many items away as we can to create a place where we want to do laundry!
How to Declutter the Laundry Room Fast!
- Grab a trash bag, a move it box and a donation box and several hangers.
- Set your timer and turn on some groovy tunes.
- Now begin sifting through the stuff on the floor, on the counter and maybe in a few drawers doing the following.
- Trash it if it is useless and broken.
- Donate it if you do not use it, love it or need it and someone else might use it.
- Put it in the Move It box if it does not belong in the room for putting away at later time.
- Hang it or fold it if it is clean and put it away at the end of the 10 minutes.
You would be surprised how much clutter you can move out when you set the timer and work on a project for 10 solid uninterrupted minutes!
You are totally rocking these challenges. Tomorrow we are have a little clutter crusade with our t games and puzzles.
Here is the 31 day Clutter Crusade Guide for the Month
You can right-click this photo and save it to your desk top or print it and share it with friends. Give Mommacan.com some love by tweeting you progress or sharing on Facebook with the hashtags #cluttercrusade or #mommacan.com. I am mommacansing on Twitter.