Arkansas Cucumber, Radish, And Mint Salad
Delicious and refreshing Arkansas Cucumber Radish and Mint Salad. The perfect summer harvest dish!
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4-6 Servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Counter
- Cuisine: Southern
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint (don’t forget to remove stems)
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon salt ( more if you are feeling it needs it)
- 1 English cucumber, washed and sliced (3 cups or so)
- 1 bunch radishes, washed and sliced ( about 2 cups)
- In a large bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sugar, and salt.
- Mix until sugar and salt have dissolved.
- Add cucumbers, radishes, red onion, and mint.
- Stir to coat vegetables.
- Serve immediately or keep chilled in the fridge before serving.
This yummy cucumber salad is perfect as is however if your garden has a surplus of red, yellow, or green peppers then add those as well.
Keywords: Arkansas Salad, Cucumber and Radish Salad, Cucumber, Radish, Mint salad