Cream Cheese Olive Tapenade Spread
Cream Cheese Olive Tapenade Spread recipe, a perfect party appetizer.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 18 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- 8oz – package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Olive Tapenade (I used chunky)
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper – this brings out the beautiful red colors in the olive mixture and adds fresh crunch!
- Place block of cream cheese on serving plate that you love. I use a wood cutting board, works great!
- Spoon Olive Tapenade on top of the block of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle chopped red bell pepper for added color.
- Serve with sturdy artisan crackers and fresh vegetable crudites.
Keep cream cheese cold until ready to assemble. 15 minutes prior to serving is perfect!