Lebanese Fattoush Tuna Salad Recipe
- 2 cans 50z tuna drained
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup finely diced seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tsp honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup toasted pita pieces – please add right before serving
- 1 Tsp ground sumac (optional garnish)
- Gather all ingredients
- Combine tuna, chopped vegetables, olive oil, lemon juice, and honey.
- Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, however, I only add about a Tsp or two of salt and it is fine.
- Mix with your toasted pita right before serving. If you add it too soon it will become soggy!
- Sprinkle with Ground Sumac (optional)