Maple Roasted Baby Carrots Recipe
Maple roasted baby carrots are will because a family favorite. Sweet, tender and buttery carrots, what is not to like?
- Author: Pam List
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: vegetable, side dish
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- 1.5 pounds of raw baby carrots (about two small bags)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Stir baby carrots, melted butter, maple syrup, and salt and pepper together in a large glass bowl. Take care to make sure all carrots are coated.
- Spread carrots evenly on a large rimmed baking pan. Use a parchment sheet underneath carrots to prevent sticking and easy cleanup.
- Roasted for 20 to 25 minutes stirring once to cook evenly and carrots are tender.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle Italian parsley and serve hot.
Other herbs for this recipe chives, scallions, and dried oregano.
Keywords: roasted carrots, maple roasted carrots, roasted baby carrots