Menu Plan, Cleaning List, and Christmas eBook News!
The Christmas Planning book is ready and waiting! Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to receive this free offer while it last. I will keep the book as a freebie for one week and then it will be available for purchase. I am very excited simply because this is my very first Ebook. And Ebook is something you can read on a PDF with the option of printing.
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Chicken Thigh Caprese, Corn on the Cob for the guys, Momma’s Greek-Style Spinach and Tomatoes
- Tuesday – Roast Chicken in my new Rock Crock from Pampered Chef, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, Lettuce Wedges with balsamic reduction, bleu cheese crumbles and chopped red onion.
- Wednesday – Leftovers! I can’t begin to tell you how much money you can save eating up leftovers from the fridge.
- Thursday – Autumn Squash Soup, Sourdough Toast, and cucumber salad.
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Against The Grain Pizza at Home and a Movie Night
- Sunday – Grilled Burgers, Baked Frozen fries for the guys and broccoli and apple salad with yummy honey dressing.
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms a good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks, and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
Thursday – Take the Day Off Just do the Basics
Friday – Decorate for Hallwoeen
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!
linking up with orgjunkie.com