- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 5
- Yield: 5 cups
You Will Need
- 4 c Chopped Raw Green Cabbage ( finely)
- 3/4 c Diced Bread and Butter Pickles
- 1/2 c Diced pickled cherry peppers
- 5 tbsp. Bread and Butter Pickle Juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine cabbage, pickles, cherry peppers, pickle juice and olive oil and toss until cabbage is coated with olive oil and juice. Salt and pepper to taste. Let rest for 15 minutes and stir gently to blend flavors.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate for up to two days.
- Serve as a side dish but is best with pulled bbq pork sandwiches, hotdogs and burgers. Enjoy!