- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: 6 servings
You Will Need
- 2 English Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 Red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. white sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- n a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil and sugar.
- Toss in the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion and, and season with salt and pepper. Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Leave a Reply