- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 1h 15m
- Total Time: 1h 15m
- Serves: 6 people
- Yield: 12 pieces
You Will Need
- 12 pieces chicken thighs and/or legs bone in skin on.
- 2 c organic ketchup or whatever you have on hand
- 1 c honey
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl combine ketchup, honey, soy sauce, Sriracha or Hot Chili Sauce, Olive Oil and Garlic Powder, gently whisk until blended.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with Cooking Oil Spray
- Place chicken legs or thighs skin side up into greased pan. Pour sauce mixture on top, be generous and cover each piece.
- Bake uncovered for 60 minutes at 350 degrees. Internal temperature of chicken should read at 165 degrees.
- When chicken pieces register correct temperature, remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!