- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 9m
- Total Time: 19m
- Serves: 8
- Yield: 8
You Will Need
- 1 (1 lb.) gluten free elbow macaroni
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 c onion, shredded (optional)
- 2 c Gluten Free Mayonnaise
- 1/4 c milk
- 2 tsp. sugar
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook gluten free macaroni according to package directions. It is super important to follow the direction on the package because each brand of gluten free pasta cooks differently.
- Drain well and place macaroni in a large bowl. I love my clear glass bowls for food prep and serving.
- While macaroni is still hot, sprinkle on vinegar and add carrot and onion. Toss together until well combined. Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk together gluten free- mayo, milk, and sugar.
- Fold creamy mayo mixture into the macaroni until all the noodles are evenly coated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Gently fold again before serving
Leave a Reply