- Prep Time:15m
- Cook Time:1h 30m
- Total Time:1h 45m
- Serves: 8
- Yield: 8 servings
You Will Need
- 3 lb potatoes, peeled and cut crosswise, 3/4 in thick
- 1/2 c fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 c chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon cut in wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Toss the potato planks, lemon juice, and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Place mixed ingredients in a single layer greased on a 12x18 inch baking dish or roasting pan. Pour chicken broth on top. Season with salt and pepper. ( I used coconut oil spray, but canola is fine)
- Roast, uncovered, in the preheated oven until the potatoes are tender and golden brown and the water has evaporated, about 1 1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender on the inside and crisp on the outside.
- Serve with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.