- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- Serves: 12
- Yield: 12 servings
You Will Need
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- 16 oz bag of Shredded cabbage mix
- 1 Can pineapple tidbits in pineapple juice, drained. ( Save the juice for a fantastic kick to BBQ sauce or Smoothies.)
- 1 c whole or chopped pecans, your preference.
- 4 peeled and segmented seedless mandarin oranges (Sweeties)
- Combine mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Place the shredded cabbage mix, pecans and pineapple tidbits in mixing bowl with dressing. Toss with dressing until thoroughly blended.
- Gently fold in mandarin oranges. Place in refrigerator to marry flavors for at least one hour. Mix well before serving.
- For presentation add one more segmented and peeled mandarin orange scattered on top of salad. This will give a great pop of color.