- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Total Time: 50m
- Yield: 4 servings
You Will Need
- 1 head of cabbage
- Coconut Oil or Olive Oil to grease the backing dish
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Salt & pepper
- Oil for the baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove outer leaves and rinse cabbage.
- Cut off stem.
- Stem side down, cut 1 inch slices of cabbage.
- Lay slices on greased baking pan. ( I use parchment paper and then spay paper with either coconut oil or olive oil )
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and dijon mustard
- Drizzle slices with dressing and with a basting brush distribute evenly on cabbage steaks
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper
- Bake 30-40 minutes. Checking at 20 minutes until tender.
Leave a Reply