Simple Juicy Thick Cut Boneless Pork Chops
Easy to make and so good, these juicy thick cut boneless pork chops are just delicous.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Pork
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 4 Thick Cut Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven To 400 °
- Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil over each pork chop and spread oil evenly over each chop. Season each side with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oven safe skillet over high heat.
- Sear chops on both sides.
- Transfer skillet immediately to oven and cook until the chops reach an internal temperature of 145° F, about 12-15 minutes.
- Heat and oven safe skillet over high heat.
Serve these chops with a side of mashed potatoes and green beans for a comforting home-cooked meal.
Keywords: Pork Chop, Thick Cut Pork Chop