Southern Crack Smothered Green Beans – These Old Fashioned Green Beans with Bacon are delicious. Baked with a sweet sauce and crispy salty bacon and green beans this recipe makes a perfect combination and will feed a crowd! Southern Crack Smothered Green Beans
Let‘s Cook Some Southern Crack Smothered Green BeansPrint
Southern Crack Smothered Green Beans
Delicious sweet and savory Southern crack smothered green beans are a perfect side dish any time!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: Southern
- 5 ( 8oz. cans) cut green beans drained
- 12 Slices Cooked it a crisp and chopped.
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 6 Teaspoons Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Cooking Spray for Pan
- Spritz 9 x 13 pan with your favorite cooking spray. I use plain old Pam for this recipe.
- Put drained green beans into the pan.
- Mix the brown sugar, melted butter, tamari soy sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder. Pour over green beans.
- Add Cooked Bacon
- Bake 40 Minutes in 350º F oven.
Substitute turkey bacon or crumbled sausage! This recipe is a family favorite.
Keywords: Southern Green Beans, Crack Green Beans, Smothered Green Beans
If you love this recipe serve it up with our amazing mashed potatoes! The creamiest mashed potatoes in the world!