Strawberry Mascarpone Mint Honey Crostini
Light, refreshing strawberries and mint paired with sweet honey and gorgeous strawberries sitting on a perfectly toasted slice of French bread. PERFECT!
- Prep Time: 20
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven Is Used For Toasting
- Cuisine: Eclectic
- 1 small French baguette sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 – 16oz tub mascarpone
- 12 ripe strawberries sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoon honey
- 12 leaves of fresh mint thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Align baguette slices on a baking sheet in a single layer. (I used quarter sheets)
- Drizzle slices with olive oil.
- Bake bread slices for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to touch.
- Top each piece with a tablespoon or two of mascarpone. Drizzle mascarpone cheese with honey, top with strawberries and add just a few strands of fresh mint.
- Serve immediately.
Try this recipe with strawberries and blueberries for a festive red and blue plate.
Keywords: strawberry crostini, strawberry appetizer, strawberry honey and mascarpone appetizer