How To Bake Bacon In the Oven
Crisp Oven Baked Bacon! You are going to love this easy bacon recipe. Clean up is a breeze and the bacon is perfect!
- Author: Pam List
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 18
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Meat
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
10 pieces thick cut or regular cut bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. ( I have been known to bump it up to 425 on super busy days, but you have to watch it very closely so the edges do not burn.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a sheet pan. ( Precut Parchment Paper Rocks!)
- Lay the 7 to 10 slices of thick cut bacon or regular cut on top of the parchment paper.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes until the bacon is really crispy. ( less time for thinner cut bacon strips plus no flipping required.)
- Drain on paper towels and serve on a pretty platter
- Serve after the bacon is drained, refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 to 4 days or freeze up to two months.
Ovens vary so make sure you watch closely the first few times you cook your bacon in the oven.