Easy Creamy Mashed Potato Recipe
Delicious perfect mashed potatoes with real cream, real butter, and white pepper. This is mashed potato heaven!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Sidedish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 3 Pounds Peeled and Quartered Yukon Gold or Red Potatoes( Keep pieces same size)
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Real Butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper or pepper to taste.
- Melt butter and heavy cream in small saucepan just until butter melts, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add potatoes, tsp salt, and enough cold water to cover.
- Heat to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Potatoes should be fork tender.
- Remove and drain. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mash potatoes with a masher or potato ricer and add cream and butter mixture and white ground pepper.
- Mash until smooth or use a hand-held mixer on low- setting to blend until creamy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Garnish with chives, scallions, shredded cheddar, parmesan or crisp bacon coarsely chopped.
Keywords: potatoes, mashed potatoes, butter, cream