Welcome to the 31 Days to a Holiday Shine 2015!
Here you will find the challenges and free holiday planning pages- pdf printables to help build or spark ideas for your holiday planner.
I have kept them general so that you can put your own creative spin on you planners! Or, just use a big fat spiral. I am using one this year to jot down notes and create many lists!
Holiday Shine Challenges
- Day One – Planning – The four part chatty series.
- Day One For Super Busy Moms – I know we are all busy. lol But still, some of us go the crazy times and we need a quick oragnizing fix.
- Day Two – Lights, Cameras, Action – We create a way to get our Holiday Stuff Done- Christmas Elves watch out, the moms are on board.
- Day Three – Calendar Planning and a Dance with Jimmy Fallon and the Sesame Street Gang.
- Day Four – Daily Routines to keep you on track.
- Day Five – Making Time Memories the Holiday Bucket List
- Day Six – Game Day – Who doesn’t love games?
- Day Seven – Planning Holiday Dinners in 10 Easy Steps
- Day Eight – Judging Hearts and the Kitchen Pantry
- Day Nine – Snoopy Relatives and your Nasty Fridge – Put at STOP to those tattling toungues.
- Day Ten – Is Your’e Microwave Crusty? Does it smell like zombie toes?
- Day 11 – Pour Me Another One Joe. For those with a coffee maker and a need for caffeine.
- Day 12 – Dirty, Nasty, Spotted Carpets – True Story Here Folks
- Day 13 – Christmas Cigars and Getting Company Ready
- Day 14 – The Medicine Cabinet – Can you say snoopy relatives?
- Day 15 -Bedroom Clutter Hunt
- Day 16 – Clutter Zaps the Joy out of Jingle Bells
Holiday Planner Divider Pages – Winter Scene- New
Holiday Planner Divider Pages Modern Circles:
Christmas Idea List – Coming Soon