Hi, my name is Pam and I help busy moms bring back the happy to homemaking and life.
Just like you, I juggle many responsibilities, I am a wife, mother, sister, aunt, and daughter. I work from home in design media, blog, and volunteer at the school and church. I keep the house, manage our family finances, and cook at home as often as possible.
I have struggled with many things that most moms contend with, money, clutter, home-management, middle-aged weight gain, and time management.
I have learned that no matter what happens my kids long to see me happy and healthy. I also discovered they love an organized, beautiful home.
This is my goal for mommacan.comI want busy moms to join me in the journey of a Happy Home and Happy Life!
Mommacan.com is devoted to bringing the happy back to homemaking by sharing easy recipes, simple decor, free printables, and family and lifestyle tips for busy moms.
What you will find on Mommacan.com
- Recipes – Simple Recipes for busy moms and dads to make and some traditional recipes for holiday events. ( Lots of Southern Recipes!!)
- Organizing Tips – Organizing is the key to sanity in this over the saturated loud-techie world.
Well organizing and turning off those silly electronics once or twice a week. 🙂
- Design – Decorating and creating beautiful things are very dear to my heart. My mom has been working in the textile industry and before that lighting for as long as I can remember. She has the best eye for color and can set the table for a king’s dinner in the blink of an eye. I learned from the best. I consider my design style Southern Eclectic!
- Celebration and Mindful Joy Ideas! – I truly believe celebrating holidays, birthdays, and the little moments in life are a beautiful way to stay connected with the family and friends.
- Free Printables– I add free printables regularly and plan to a tons more in the future!
I truly believe with organizing, solid daily routines and keeping some joy in the daily drudgery of home management we can stop saying NO to our kids and begin saying YES! We can make time for what truly matters, our FAMILY! We can say yes to baking cookies for the school bake sale, volunteering once or twice a year, picnics in the park and trips to local events. We can have time to be that mom we always dreamed about for our children. We can have a happy home and take care of our own health in the process. We can still own the word no, but deep down, yes just feels good every once in a while. We will be happy homemakers and productive awesome women!
We will be happy homemakers and productive awesome women !Psst. Join our PRIVATE Facebook group. Happy Home 101 FIND IT HERE!