Yes, I am wishing. And why not? I am a momma, wife, teacher, friend, generally sister, homemaker, worker, and a daughter.
Every year my husband, mom, dad, in-laws, brother and sometimes even my sons ask me what I might like for Christmas and I t ell them I don’t need anything or I ask for software for work. I am so boring I know. lol
But this year is going to be different. This year I have taken on blogging and now I am going to let the world and my husband know exactly what kind of gifts I would appreciate seeing underneath the tree on any holiday in winter and on my birthday what the heck.
I am only going to give you a few examples below. The small novel will be waiting by my husband’s ear when he wakes up in the morning. lol
momma’s wish list
- A new car (van) with a killer radio and lots of buttons. ( I love vans and all-terrain but I hate burning lots of gas. )
- New slippers with extra cushion. ( no pink, and no rabbit fur please)
- Laser Printer ( I need a laser printer so badly, really)
- One overnight SPA trip with an all day me-time following. ( I know, I am getting a bit crazy.)
- Just once for my husband to cook dinner. ( and not that ” Past A La John stuff”) I am truly sorry, but there is just not enough Beano in the U.S. to follow up on that disaster.
- A trip to Disney World. ( My little guy has never been. )
- A Mac Book Air, yep… I said it. I love gadgets by golly.
Now gals, write your dream list but please hurry back for the swishing and dishing or just keep reading…..
There is nothing more embarrassing than having someone show up unexpectedly when your toilet is grimy. I mean we are not going to get into the details of what grime and ugh…. whatever.
I am cleaning all three out today. I am not taking any chances. The holidays are coming, and you never know who might show up at the door.
Take three minutes and swish those suckers back to shiny. Seriously, we should all do this for our sanity. 1.2.3. go…..
Today I am taking it easy on the cooking front. Pasta and sauce, sauteed spinach ( because it’s getting old an I need to use it up) and salad. I am dishing out food for hungry people. Simple as that and people love pasta. But, people do not love Pasta A La John because it causes indecent airwaves. And heaven knows there are way too many indecent airwaves floating around as it is around here.
So that’s it, wishing, swishing and dishing. And that is enough for this WAHM to do today along with all the other momma stuff that needs getting done.
What your biggest wish this year? Mine is and always will be world peace. And no I am not running for old lady Miss America. I just love people, and I love this mighty world of ours.
Peace and popcorn,