MENU PLAN, CLEANING LIST, AND AN INVITATION TO OUR FALL HOME TOUR!
Hi Friends! My favorite time of the year is just around the corner! The moment you see that first inspirational Facebook post about pumpkin spice anything you know that fall is coming with a whisper of cool air and the shattering oranges, yellows, and reds of nature on fire! I love Fall! In mid-September I will be sharing my home all dazzled up for the season along with several other bloggers.
P.S. The home tour is a virtual event. 🙂
QUESTION: What is your favorite season?
Take a look at our Patriotic Home Tour and see what changes are made for fall. 🙂
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK.
- Monday – Roast Chicken, slow cooker mashed potatoes, salad with radishes and other yummy in season vegetables.
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday – Which can be fun or exhausting. Never use to many fillings…. just keep it simple and enjoy the time with your family. I am triple batch cooking the ground turkey this week.
- Wednesday – Leftovers! I can’t begin to tell you how much money you can save eating up leftovers from the fridge.
- Thursday – Shredded BBQ Chicken sandwiches, broccoli apple slaw and watermelon for a treat.
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Slow Cooker turkey breast, roasted cabbage and butter beans.
- Sunday – Rustic Lemon Chicken, cucumber salad and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
- Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
- Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
- Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
- Thursday – Take the Day Off Just do the Basics
- Friday – Organize remaining school supplies.
- Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
- Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!
linking up with Orgjunkie.com and Tada Thursday