Happy Monday! I have good news, the elves and I have been busy working on our Holiday Shine 2015 and we will launch later this week. The first part is organizing so no need to grab the Christmas Duster and the Turkey Baster yet! Let’s all look forward to a simple, organized, stress free sparkly Holiday Season!
- Monday – Honey Garlic Crockpot Chicken Thighs, Crockpot New Potatoes and Greenbeans – Ladies, its a busy time of the year…
- Tuesday – Baked Fish ( Whatever looks good at the market), Salad and Veggie Sticks for the picky eater.
- Wednesday – Paleo Taco Salad- Tacos for the boys.
- Thursday – Baked Potato Bar with all the trimmings and leftover taco meat for stuffing
- Friday – Family Pizza Night – Agaist the Grain Pizza with Nitrate Free Turkey Pepperoni, Crispy chopped salad with homemade French Vinegrette , Fruit Salad for the Sweet Tooths
- Saturday – Dine Out -Its Thai Night or Indian… who knows. lol
- Sunday – BBQ Chicken Breast, Potato and Greenbean Fries, Cucumber Salad
The Cleaning List
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
Thursday – Closet Diving – Clear out the Clutter in One Closet – Organize the remaining items grouping like items together!
Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week . Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!
Have a super Monday and look for a Holiday Shine Launch Post very soon!
Linking with Orgjunkie.com