Movie Night In Gift Basket
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
Quick List of Movie Night In Materials List
Small boxed chocolates and candies
Canned or Bottled Sodas or Flavored Water
Movie Rental or Purchase Gift Card
Printable Movie Night In Gift Tag/Card – (available in my free resource library get the password for free by filling out the form at the bottom of this post)
Gift Basket Ideas For Movie Night In
The sky is the limit on things that you can add to a Movie Night In Gift Basket! You can add anything you like, listed below are a few ideas. Things you put in a movie theme gift basket also do not have to be limited to candy and popcorn! I am thinking a comfy pair of socks or cozy blanket! But check out our simple list below.
- Chocolates Don’t forget the M&M‘s, Jr. Mints, and Snocaps!
- Candies – So many to choose. Nerds, Twizzlers, Starburst, Sour Patch Kids
- Pop Corn – We love Skinny Pop individual Bags and some jazzed up flavors to add the bowl.
- Soda Pop – I love a traditional Coke or Dr. Pepper as a treat.
- Flavored Water – Hint has amazing flavor with nearly zero calories.
- Movie Rental or Purchase Gift Card, We used Fandango Now
Make Your Gift Basket Gorgeous
Learning how to make the best movie night gift basket is a snap! Grab your movie gift cards and your goodies then make up your basket or box. Don’t forget the free printable gift tag or card!
Our Fun Move Night In Printables – are completely free in the Amazing Printable and Resource Library. You get several choices and printable are added to the library seasonally and for special occasions. Updates about our library are in the free email news sent weekly!
Not a member yet – sign up below and get instant access!
We used a cute gift box from Target. It has reds and blacks in the design which really make our Movie Night In gift tag pop!