Summer Break has arrived!
Have you planned your summer?
Here is a free printable Summer Bucket list to complete with your family so that you can each have some input on the best summer possible! Keep it simple, if you finish the 10 you can always complete another page.
- Give the children a small budget or a list of Free To Do activities in your area to choose from on a simple list, perhaps with photos for the young ones.
- Consider including picnics and local free music entertainment.
- Consider a yearly pass to the local zoo or museum, this give you an option for every weekend!
- Make sure to add at least two activities that you, as parents or caregivers, will enjoy as well.
- Keep a backpack in the car ready to go for special trips to the park, zoo, beach or gardens.
- Pack Lunches to save bucks! Pack dinners to save more bucks!
- Include one trip to the local Library.
Enjoy the Summer!
Pam aka Momma