We have started a brand new month. Here is what we are going to enjoy for the next 31 days.
1. Organizing our home in 10 minutes sessions.
2. Back to School 2013
3. Recipe Round Ups to make meal planning simple for the busy days of school, music, sports and all the other acitivities we are challenged with in the early fall.
4. Kickstarting our very own home planner books into the new School Year or updating our home planner/journals. The Super Mom Planner Book, because when you have the information at the tips of your hands for “EVERYTHING” your family will think you are some kind of super woman.
Are you excited about August yet?
5. Well, we should really throw in a few pamper mommy days just to get some calm in the chaos.
Three simple tasks to Kick-Start August into Awesome.
1. Empty all the trash can/bins.
2. Pick up and put away 52 items.
3. Grab a pad of paper and pencil and keep it handy at all time or use your Smart Phone or tablet to write every single item that pops into your head that needs to be completed before school starts, or needs to be done. And if you want to totally be at peace during this month, just write down everything that pops into your head. You will feel so much more relaxed if you write it down immediately, your brain will know it is now stored some place and will focus on the current task without the other endless tasks trying to squeeze out more of your attetnion.
Three simple tasks…. yes you can! And don’t forget your daily dozen or your daily duties…. Have you made your bed this morning?
And remember to still enjoy these beautiful summer days.
“Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.”