Free Printable January Simplified Decluttering List helps make organizing and tidying your home a snap! Simplify your life one month at a time! Each new year we jump start or first week with promises of losing 10 or more pounds, eating healthy or, running marathons. We make promises to learn a foreign language and organizing our home. The extra energy we have from the kids being out of school, workloads lightened from the holidays and a little extra sleep gives us the illusion we have time to make crazy changes right away.
List of handy tools for decluttering this month.
1. Empty bins/boxes for organizing and taking in donations
2. Garbage bags for broken items and trash
3. Free Printable – January Decluttering List
( Free to you in our awesome resource library!)
January Simplified Decluttering List
- Leftover Wrapping Paper
- Christmas Cards
- Leftover Christmas Crackers
- Indoor and outdoor Christmas Decorative Items
- Christmas Trees
- Holiday Themed Books
- Dish Towels
- Baking Trays
- Cookie Cutters