Each week we offer a simple menu plan with easy dinner ideas to get supper on the table and save busy families time and money! This is Hey Momma! What’s For Supper? #100! Can you believe it!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
It is a new week! We are knee deep in a rainy Monday here in Southern California in our neck of the woods.
I had this perfect menu planned for the week using lots of pantry items as needed during these crazy times. But alas, the rain had me flip a couple because rain is such a mood changer.
When I hear rain, it is soothing and refreshing for about the first hour. Then about 4 hours in, I am thinking enough already! Give me some sunshine!
So, I have flipped the menu plan this week and added some good ol’ Corn Chowder.
Here is our Menu Plan This Week
Simple Menu Plan For Crazy Times
- Monday – BBQ Slow Cooker Beef Brisket on buns or toast. With sliced fruit and carrot sticks.
- Tuesday – Turkey Noodle Soup and Crackers with carrot sticks and apple slices
- Wednesday – Green Grape Chicken Salad with leftover Turkey Noodle Soup
- Thursday – DIY Sandwich night
- Friday – Italian Tuna Salad on toast or lettuce leaves with grapes, and cheese slices.
- Saturday – Frozen Pizza and a Movie Night with a green salad and sliced cucumbers.
- Sunday – Easter Brunch – Dinner will be leftovers
I am making French Toast, Spicy Hashbrown Casserole, Oven-Fried Bacon, and a Fruit Salad
Need more Menu Planning Ideas? Check out our many yummy meal planning ideas here! What’s For Supper? Menu Planning for Busy Families
I wish you a productive week and don’t forget to practice self-care when life gets crazy!