Easter is such a fun time of year. It’s filled with candy and bunnies, but it can also be a nice moment to reflect on the meaning of Easter and the joy of family. I wanted to share some easy ways you can use free printable Easter gift tags to add a little sparkle to your home and outfit your basket full of goodies!
Free Easter Tags
The tags are available in different sizes, colors and styles. They’re also available in multiple file formats, so you can use any kind of printer to print them out.
Free Printable Easter Tags are available in the Resource Library! All resources are available to our subscribers.
Printable Easter Tags for Gift Baskets
These tags can decorate Easter baskets. They’re perfect for adding a little personality to a plain basket, or for decorating the handle of your own favorite basket! Your child’s Easter basket adorned with one of the different designs will the envy of all at Easter egg hunts.
Add Printable Tags to Party Favors
Printable tags are the perfect way to dress up your Easter baskets and Easter party favors. You can easily add them in a matter of minutes with these simple steps:
- Start by cutting out the tags from your favorite color cardstock, then punch a hole in the top corner of each tag so that they’re ready for hanging or attaching with ribbon or string (or both!).
- Next, fill up your basket(s) with goodies like chocolate eggs, jelly beans, bubble gum balls and more—whatever you like! Now it’s time to decorate them with festive printables like these adorable bunnies who are ready for springtime fun!
After all, Easter can never have too many sweet treats!
Easter Gifts Tags for gift bags and gift boxes
These tags are perfect for Easter gifts and can be used in a variety of ways. You can use them to decorate the box or bag that you are putting your gift inside, or you could attach them to a simple box of candy or other Easter treats. The best part about these tags is that they’re free!
Adorn A Bouquet
When you’re ready to tie your tags on, use a green floral wire to attach them to the flowers. Then wrap a festive ribbon around the bouquet and tie it with a bow. Finally, add a small piece of green fabric (like burlap) or decorative paper around your stems for extra flair! Our free download for an extra special touch this Easter is available in the Resource Library FREE to all subscribers.
Free Easter Printables
What you will need for free printable colorful Easter tags.
- Color Printer
- ribbon, string or raffia (your preference)
- white card stock
- hole punch
- paper cutter – paper trimmer ( for those who just need a perfect straight line!)
- pdf file of free printable tags ( available in the resource library) SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
- please note these free printables are for personal use only.
Free Happy Easter Tags Extra Use
You can also use these printable gift tags as place cards at your Easter brunch or dinner party. Use them on napkins, plates, cups…the possibilities are endless!
That’s A Wrap (gift humor)
We hope you enjoyed this collection of free printable Easter gift tags. We know how hard it is to find great designs, so we’ve done our best to make sure that there are plenty of them here for you. Happy Easter to you and yours!
Other Easter Posts:
Easter Gift Basket Ideas For All Ages
Leave a Reply