Your Daily Walk App Review
Being a busy mom is tough. Finding time to exercise can be a real challenge. I was thrilled to discover this awesome App by Leslie Sansone Walk at Home, Your Daily Walk App. It helped me stay on track with getting those steps in while on vacation and work-related travel this summer!
Today I am sharing five reasons I love the app and one thing I that would make me love it more.
(Psst, this is not a paid review, just me sharing something I love)
Leslie Sansone Your Daily Walk App Review
5 Things I love about Your Daily Walk App
- I can add it to my iPhone, Ipad, or on my TV that has web search access. I have the page saved so can easily navigate and get started! Woot!
- I can exercise anyplace that has Wifi access, however, you do need a decent single.
- I can exercise in my pajamas! (yes, I just toss on a pair of exercise shoes and go, right in my favorite PJs)
- I do not have to have a DVD player. ( I am officially a DVD free house now, excluding the Xbox)
- There is a huge variety of Indoor walks to take. If I am not feeling a three-mile walk and can just click on a one-mile walk.
The One Thing I Would Change or Upgrade On Your Daily Walk App
I would add the Chromecast or equivalent link to throw it on the screen. I love the ease of using my Cell Phone to put certain apps on the larger TV screen. It is super helpful and for some reason, the streaming works better at my house from my phone. Busy moms would really appreciate the time saving when using their television online access to get to the app, load it for the day, and start exercising. In a busy mom’s life every second count.
Facts: This is a paid membership for just under 50 bucks per year or around 5 bucks per month. It really is quite a bargain in my humble opinion.
Let’s wrap this up. I will totally renew my subscription next year. For my busy mom lifestyle, this App has truly been helpful. It is simple to use, always handy on my iPhone and helps to get my heart pumping and my body moving. I love it.
Find it here: Your Daily Walk App
Question: Do you have an App you just love??? Share in the comments 🙂
You might love this printable to get you on track for health.