This week I am attending my very first blogging conference so the menu is limited! The boys will be making guy stuff for several days and I will be enjoying lots of yummy food in sunny Los Angeles!
Now on with the show!
Menu plan for the week.
- Monday – Peachy BBQ Chicken Thighs, Green beans and watermelon chunmks.
- Tuesday – Tacos with all the fixing for the boys and taco salad for me. Our favorite meal of the week.
- Wednesday – Super busy days, dinner at our favorite Lebanese restaurant. Mamma’s Hummus
- Thursday – DIY for the boys
- Friday – DIY for the boys! Again…
- Saturday – DIY Supper- Soup, Salad or Sandwiches
- Sunday – Rustic Lemon Chicken, Green Salad and Plums
Cleaning List for the Week
- Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
- Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
- Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
- Thursday – Clear out paper clutter in home office or desk. Shred what needs to be shredded and file the rest.
- Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week . Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
- Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
- Sunday – Free Day – Family Day – An opportunity for movement!
I am still working on updating all the calendars with school events and things. It is a huge task in my already busy schedule.
Question: Do you add all the dates for the school on the calendar at once, or update it monthly or bimonthly??? It was a challenge on the blog two weeks ago and I am still adding dates!
Have a super day!
We are linking up with orgjunkie.com. So many meal ideas!