Hi friends and Happy Fourth of July to those who are celebrating today! I am enjoying the day with my family and cooking up some great salads, cutting up tons of fresh fruit, and enjoying the spoils of someone else cooking up ribs and chicken on the grill. The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays, the colors, the sounds, the family and the parades. It is so much fun and can be so much work. So if you are head chef and entertainer today give yourself a break and ask for some help in the kitchen and when it is time to clean up. I am also sharing some of my favorite summer flowers and plan to photograph a few today to share as well. Now on with the lists!
MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK
- MONDAY – Momma’s Potato Salad, Fruit Salad with Watermelon Stars, Caprese on a stick and Deviled… plus whatever is cooking at the grill.
- TUESDAY – Familly Fun Day -Dinner Out – Summer Walks and maybe some stargazing.
- WEDNESDAY – Roast Chicken, Steamed Potatoes and garlicky green beans with fresh dill.
- THURSDAY – Sriracha Chicken Legs and Salad
- FRIDAY – Grilled Steak, Rice and Salad with fresh berries as a sweet treat.
- SATURDAY – Indian – I may cook it myself, but if my husband buys… then who am I to say no!
- SUNDAY – Family BBQ – Grilled Chicken Sausages, Spicy Baked Beans, Huge Green Salad and Watermelon
CLEANING LIST FOR THE WEEK
Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean.
Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows
Thursday – Free Day- Spend this time doing something frivolous!
Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week. Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
Saturday – Linens and extra laundry. Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
Sunday – Free Day – Family Day –You pick your favorite, summer is nearly hear and it is really time to start planning several choices for family fun days!
Don’t forget our Cleaning Daily List with Free Printable
Leave a Reply