Hi friends! Happy New Week! This week we are gathering with family and giving thanks for our many blessings. That means my cooking time will be spent on a family style meal later this week, so I will keep it simple and cook pantry meals all week and use leftovers!
We are also in the early stages of our Holiday Shine Challenges and will begin the cleaning challenges this week. The microwave, the fridge and even the medicine cabinet! I try to add as much humor as possible so that the whole process can be a bit fun.
Menu Plan, Free Printables and Holiday Shine Update
If you missed out on the Thanksgiving Planning Printables grab your set here!
Thanksgiving Planning Printables
Here is our Menu Plan For the Week:
- Monday – Roast Chicken Thighs, Steamed New Potatoes, and Salad
- Tuesday – Pasta with Jarred Organic Pasta Sauce ( Gluten Free Spaghetti for Me!)
- Wednesday – Leftovers
- Thursday – Thanksgiving Pot Luck – I am simply making something that is gluten free, most likely a big salad. 🙂
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Chinese Take Out and Holiday Decorating – I am making this tradition up just for me. 🙂
- Sunday – Steaks on the grill, Broccoli and Apple Slaw, Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
Cleaning: I am sticking to the basics and using my very own Holiday Challenges for Deep Cleaning.
Have a Super Day!
Leave a Reply