Happy Monday! We have the Wedding Shower this weekend and it was a blast.
Now I am on phase 2, getting ship shape ready for the wedding! And while all this madness is going on around me I still have a grade school child at home getting ready for his first debate and he needs dress pants and a tie to wear to a local college. I am just like all of you! A crazy busy mom. That is why I make lists, lists keep me sane. And here are our lists for the week.
Menu Plan for the Week
- Monday- Leftovers from the Shower- Pasta Salad, Vegetable Crudites, Chicken Salad, Deviled Eggs and a Spectacular Greek salad made by my future daughter-in-law’s mom.
- Tuesday – Grilled Chicken Breast, Cauliflower Mashed with Garlic and a hint of butter, Green beans and a few ears of corn for the boys.
- Wednesday – Dinner with the in-laws.
- Thursday – Vegetable Soup, Garlic Bread and fruit
- Friday– Chipotle!!! – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Family Picnic
- Sunday – BBQ Skewers with chicken, peppers and onions, grilled tomatoes and hasbrowned casserole. They are called kabob, but my husband calls everything bbq if we cook it on the grill outside.
Cleaning Plan For The Week – Don’t Forget Your Basics
- Monday – Deep Clean Kitchen – Choose wisely on major appliance or area to deep clean. This I suggest cleaning and organizing the pantry. It is so much easier to put together a quick pantry meal when the pantry is well-organized and stocked with a few staples.
- Tuesday – Bathroom – Give the bathrooms and good scrubbing, especially, tubs, showers, sinks and mirrors.
- Wednesday – Dust and Mirrors and Windows – Dust all the furniture and doodads, shine all mirrors and windows on the inside.
- Thursday – Give the inside of the bathroom cabinets a deep cleaning, as you clean organize grouping like items together.
- Friday – Declutter-one area for 5 to 10 minutes or catch up on anything that was missed during the week. Keep it simple, Friday is for family and fun!
- Saturday-Linens and Extra Laundry Don’t you love the idea of fresh smelling sheets and towels!
- Sunday – Consider a family picnic or a trip to the local zoo or gardens!
- INSPIRATION – Memorial Day is just around the corner. A man’s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle. ~George William Curtis
Have a wonderful week!
- Linking up at Orgjunkie.com
Leave a Reply