We are kicking off our very own Mom- Style Olympics this morning. A game to help motivate the busiest moms in the world to get their homes tidy with a dash of fun and silly. I enjoy watching the olympics, so I figured why not create our own little Olympic Games that would motivate all of us to get things done.
Here are the game rules: Simple grab a pad and paper and add up the points your earn for each of the items listed below. You get points for general housework as will as points for Simple Daily Challenge that will be posted throughout Mom- Olympics. You can share you tallied up points at the end of the day in comments or on Facebook.
- Make a bed. =10 points
- Clean bathroom sink, quick clean-up of the toilet bowl and wipe bathroom countertop. = 25 points.
- Load of Dishes = 25 points
- Load of Laundry = 25 points
- Vacuum, sweep, or mop a floor. = 25 points
- Take out Trash = 5 points per bag or can.
- Plan and make breakfast or lunch. = 10 points
- Plan and Make dinner one night.= 25 points
- Clutter Donate or Toss it Away! = 1 point per item flung or donated.
- Clean kitchen sink and wipe down counters = 25 points
- Home Office Management = 100 points for 15 minutes (finances, meal planning and scheduling)
- Healthy You – 25 points for daily exercise or movement and 25 points for daily meal tracking.
- Simple Daily Challenges = Up to three per day for 100 points each.
These challenges can be tallied up daily and then a complete tally at the end of the Mom Olympic Challenge